Top 5 Sites


When it comes to reading about daily news, I always look to BuzzFeed for breaking news, viral trends and celebrity gossip. This website pretty much covers all the latest news updates that I need to know to start my day off. Another reason why this is my go-to site for news is because they also post videos on their YouTube channel. This is very convenient, especially for someone like me who is constantly scrolling on YouTube looking for something new to watch.
2. Twitter
For me, Twitter is one of my top new sources because of how easy I have access to it on my phone. The fact that anyone is able to write about different breaking news stories all around the world (whether the story is true or not) and to hear their opinions on certain matters is a pretty cool thing to have. I also like Twitter because I am able to see what my favorite celebrities are tweeting out and what they are up to!
3. Fox 29 News
Being from around the Philadelphia area, Fox 29 News is what i'm usually watching whenever I am home. This news channel gives updates on traffic, weather, events happening in the area and of course breaking news. This is also a favorite of mine because of the anchors that work on the show. I have met quite a few of the anchors now both in Philly and down the shore in Ocean City and every time I do meet them, they are just some of the nicest people and they always let me take a picture with them, especially Bob Kelly, the best traffic reporter there is.
4. People Magazine
People is the magazine I always pick up when I need to read up on celebrities and everything that's happening in their lives whether thats when I'm in line at the grocery store or getting ready to board a flight home this is the magazine that always catches my eyes.
5. E News
Entertainment News is constantly on the TV every night when my mom and I are together. Not only do we love the hosts (especially Giuliana Rancic), but the interviews that they get are the best that there is and they are always up to date on all the fashion trends. My favorite time to watch E News is before and after award shows because they point out who has the best and worst looks of the night, and that's really the only reason why I watch award shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment